Thursday 7 March 2013



Hi and welcome! I'm Daniella also known by many as Dee and I am a self-confessed multi passionate person. 

I am a writer of lists, an advocate for exercise and healthy living, and a lover of all things creative. I love an early morning green smoothie, midmorning soy latte and afternoon herbal tea. I am often painting, enjoying conversation, meeting new people and searching for the next place to travel. 

Creating is what I love to do; whether it is a piece of art, a garden, or a healthier life. 
I thoroughly enjoy being involved in ventures where I can utilise my skill and passion 
to make a vision become a reality.



I have a Bachelor in Communication & Design, which has seen me work in the corporate world for 4 years.  As uninspiring as this was at times, I am grateful for the experience as it has lead me to discovering my true passions.



Nowadays I use my graphic design and artistic skills to create beautiful things for people 
– like you – including gift cards, invitations and prints

Assisting people with brightening up a space, a gift, or an event is what drives me and seeing a smile arise on somebodies face when they receive one of my pieces is the core reason I do what I do.
 

Dee

x